The Local Church & the Nations
Who are “the nations,” and how should the local church reach them? In 2018, we assembled an expert panel of theologians, missiologists, and ministry leaders to address some tough missions questions. This year, we’re doing it again.
Join us as we explore these mission-critical issues together from a gospel-centered perspective—hosted by The Missions Podcast.
- When: 12 PM EST | APRIL 27, 2020
- Where: YouTube & Facebook Live stream
- Paul Davis | President, ABWE
- Zane Pratt | Vice President, IMB
- Darren Carlson | President, TLI
- Brooks Buser | President, Radius International
- John Klaasen | President, Reaching and Teaching
- Matt Bennett | Assistant Professor of Missions and Theology, Cedarville University