Voices in missions today tell us we should all become “global Christians.” In this episode we answer what that means and how to do it—with all the resources everyday believers need to stay informed.
If you missed one of the resources or books we recommended, here’s the list:
- Joshua Project
- Operation World
- Mission Network News
- The Global Missions Podcast
- Let the Nations Be Glad by John Piper
- Missiology by John Mark Terry
- Introduction to Global Missions by Zane Pratt, David Sills, and Jeff Walters
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Amy Carmichael: Beauty for Ashes by Ian Murray
- Borden of Yale by Howard Taylor
- Hudson Taylor’s Spiritual Secret by Dr. & Mrs. Howard Taylor
- Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot
Want to ask a question for a future episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by ABWE International.