In the current crisis, it has never been harder to do global missions. It has also never been a better time. But who are the “nations” Jesus commands us to reach, and how can struggling churches engage right now?
At Together for the Gospel 2018, an expert panel of theologians, missiologists, and ministry leaders assembled to address some tough missions questions. In honor of T4G20, we invited even more trusted voices:
- Paul Davis | President, ABWE
- Zane Pratt | Vice President, IMB
- Darren Carlson | President, TLI
- Brooks Buser | President, Radius International
- John Klaasen | President, Reaching and Teaching
- Matt Bennett | Assistant Professor of Missions and Theology, Cedarville University
This episode is sponsored by:
- Live Global
- ABWE International
- Training Leaders International
- Reaching & Teaching
- Radius International
- The Gospel Coalition
- Chosen People International
- Evangelical Council for Abuse Prevention
- Cedarville University
- The Master’s Academy International
Tired of just audio? Click here to watch the panel video.
Free John Piper Book Download: In the show, we mentioned that Desiring God is giving away John Piper’s latest book, Coronavirus and Christ, absolutely free. Subscribe to ABWE’s blog and podcast and you’ll get a link to download the ebook or audiobook in a variety of formats. Special thanks to Desiring God for their generosity.
Discount From Kregel Academic: If you enjoyed last week’s interview with Matt Bennett on his newest book 40 Questions About Islam, you can purchase it here from Christianbook.com and receive 40% off using the exclusive discount code “ABWE.” Check it out!
Remember to share, rate, leave a five-star review, and subscribe in your favorite app. Together we can bridge the gap between the worlds of theology and missions.